Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why u should go to http://www.backintheday.com.au/ if you love hard rock and your in Melbourne

Hi everyone.

For those of you who don't know I love all sort of metal but I also love hard rock and am starting to like the band "Extreme" who play funk metal and hard rock music (funk metal sounds cool) but not to digress to far.

I just recently found about a venue called Back in the Day situated at the Portland Hotel that plays nothing but kickass hard rock tracks and there is a song on their home page that sounds so cool but I have no idea who sings it and even shazam didn't know which sucks so I had to keep on refreshing the page just to listen to the track over and over again (when i find a new track i really like i tend to listen to it over and over again so I can wear it in like you do with tyres lol).

If your looking for an awesome hard rock venue and you want to listen to real mens music and not the pansy emo rock (and you all know who I mean ) then you should check it out as they as it's on every Saturday and they even play Manowar tracks as well as ZZ Top so there is a pretty awesome selection of music.

So go to http://www.backintheday.com.au/  so you can check it out for yourself as it's pretty cool.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment