Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best Audi Mechanic in Melbourne.

Hi everyone,

I myself, Got my first car about 2 years ago It's a 1993 Audi 80. Now while I got the car at a very good price I have had a crap load of trouble with it because I have taken it to bad mechanics who either didn't know what they were doing or overcharged me for their work. I won't go into details but it was Lube Mobile who overcharged me as they charged me $853 for labour on a heater core and Auto Dynamics in Cheltenham didn't use the right size of of either a nut or washer when they replaced the thermostat on my car.

Now after throughout all this debacle that I have had with my car there has been one mechanic who always gave a great quote with a great price and who always got the job done to my satisfaction and that is James from Audvolks (http://www.audvolks.com.au/site/). This guy and the crew at Audvolks are amazing and there is no other mechanic I would trust with my Audi. When they fix it it stays fixed which is what almost every other mechanic has failed to accomplish.

Go James and Audvolks you guys are legends,

Cheers,
Gman

No comments:

Post a Comment