Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pushing Past Your Own Limits

Hi everyone.

It's funny but I have watched people and people often wonder why other people seem to get ahead of them in life, love and numerous other things. I myself used to blame everybody around me for the predicaments that I was I when the truth of the matter is that I was responsible for it. Now while it may be true that we may not create the problems(or perceived problems) around us, how we handle those problems definitely affects their outcome.

Often people do nothing because they don't think anything can be done or they may think that there is nothing they can do or that it isn't their responsibility to do something. I believe that in this world we are all responsible for our lot in life and even though there may be events that aren't your responsibility if you treat it like they are then you will be motivated to fix it as opposed to if you act like it's not your fault then you won't be motivated to do anything.

If you want to be able to push past your own limits then you need to accept the fact that your responsible for your life and that your fate is in your hands and that if your life sucks then it's your fault so if you want a better one then you should be doing something to get it. Join a gym, train hard, kick ass in your job and be all you can be.

Cheers,
Gman

No comments:

Post a Comment