Saturday, March 12, 2011

What to do if you have so much anger at the world and your life.

Hi everyone,

In my recent travels I have come across a lot of people that have hangups about life but this message isn't for those people. This message is for people who currently have so much anger and disdain at the world that they don't know if they won't to be a part of it anymore.

I myself used to be in this particular category because I myself lived like a hermit for such a long period of time due to certain reasons that when i snapped out of what I was going through which was around the age of 24 I felt like my life had flashed before my eyes and that the situation was now hopeless that I had already missed on too much of life to carry on. Now as you can probably tell this feel me with quite a bit of rage which is probably the kind of restrained anger of titanic proportions that's just waiting to explode.

Now there are numerous ways of dealing with this the first is obviously to go get psychological help and/or possibly talk to a friend and if that's the path for you then take it but for some that have so much pride that they would never ask for help I offer you an alternative path.

That anger may always be apart of you but it doesn't mean that you have to let it control you. I say to you focus on remaking you life on whatever you want to be. Learn to channel that anger productively like for example by going to gym and lifting the heaviest weights you lift so you get super strong or take up martial arts (I do both) like karate or kempo so that you learn to channel but also control that anger so can you can direct it properly.

Not only that I want you to do all the things that you have ever wanted to do in your life like if you wanna play rugby then go do it and start training, ever wanted to be a musician, then buy an instrument and start playing. Do the things you want to do in your life and channel that passion into those and if you keep doing this and finding something to enjoy your life you will shed your anger and your whole outlook will change.

Now I am not saying the anger will ever leave you but you can use it instead of letting it lose you. If you want to learn how to control the world around you and shape your life to be whatever you want it to be you must first learn to control yourself.

Remember that if you want to be happy and you do it's better to take positive steps forward than to stay where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment